sometimes i realize there are so many things i won’t remember in 50 years like the way the sky looked this morning and all the dogs i saw today and my mom’s voice and i get so sad i never want to forget
it’s just. ferguson isn’t over. this shit won’t ever be over. but people have stopped reblogging, stopped posting, stopped raising awareness for this major event. people are still angry. i’m still angry. stay angry.
*alex galchenyuk voice* brendan gallagher?? nah what a jerk what a— [trips] [hundreds of photos of brendan gallagher spill out of jacket] w-what a fuckign asshole i these arent mine im just [gathering them up frantically sweating] listen i just listen fuck [thousands of pictures of brendan gallagher scatter across the floor] shit fcuk im holding them for a friend just listen
“Wake up early. Do not check your phone. Have a shower, wash your hair and use your favorite perfume. Only apply minimal makeup, look at yourself in the mirror, and remember - you are beautiful. Do not think of him. Put on something pretty and comfortable, have a healthy breakfast, walk outside barefoot. Do not wonder what he is doing. Go for a run and love how strong you feel. Dance. Do not check your phone. Go shopping, buy that deep red lipstick you love but were too scared to buy. Pick yourself flowers. You don’t need him. Be reminded of how happy you can be by yourself. Do not think of him. If you are lonely, call an old friend. Light some candles. Love yourself. You are okay, you are beautiful, you do not need him. Life is good.”—jg, I just really needed to write this (via soulsscrawl)
honestly i hate when people try to sugar coat shit like if you don’t like me or don’t wanna hang or don’t wanna talk to me just fucking tell me don’t keep ignoring me and expect me to figure out the hint like that’s such a bitch ass move i’d rather hear it from you than be ignored 99% of the fucking time.
eli has been playing this game professionally for 10 years he has 2 super bowl rings and he still looks like he has no fucking idea what is going on ever his whole faces reads like he’s thinking “what’s a football” at all times
“1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.”—things to remember, -n.m. (via thegirlwithfernweh)
“You don’t need anyone’s affection or approval in order to be good enough. When someone rejects or abandons or judges you, it isn’t actually about you. It’s about them and their own insecurities, limitations, and needs, and you don’t have to internalize that. Your worth isn’t contingent upon other people’s acceptance of you — it’s something inherent.
You exist, and therefore, you matter. You’re allowed to voice your thoughts and feelings. You’re allowed to assert your needs and take up space. You’re allowed to hold onto the truth that who you are is exactly enough. And you’re allowed to remove anyone from your life who makes you feel otherwise.